Walt Disney World Resorts
October 16-20, 2011
YouSendIt will demonstrate its newly expanded business content collaboration service that offers integrated tools for sending, sharing and signing documents online – anytime, anywhere. Company representatives will present solutions available for web, mobile and desktop applications. The service combines scalability, reliability and security with unparalleled ease of use, allowing users to continue to work within familiar platforms and applications on traditional and mobile computing devices.
YouSendIt's expanded service enables users to:
- Save and sync content in the cloud with unlimited storage.
- Access files and folders in the cloud anywhere, anytime via desktop or mobile devices.
- Collaborate with co-workers and business partners through secure file and folder sharing.
- Securely send and track business content.
- Review and sign business documents online at a desk or on the go.
Company executives will also showcase YouSendIt's Corporate Suite Enterprise Management Services, including:
- Microsoft Active Directory integration using YouSendIt Directory Services Connector (DSC) to secure and simplify user provisioning and password management.
- APIs that allow integration into customized business workflows.
- Centralized policy management for individual users, groups and entire organizations, empowering IT to enforce security, compliance and data retention policies.
- Detailed reporting, including aggregate usage and user-level activity, to provide IT with insight into file-sharing trends and the ability to respond to audit requests.